20.scorpio.NY-NJ-FL. Artist. etsy.com/shop/artbyamarielle
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Anonymous asked: I'm curious have you ever had a relaxer? Can you post a throw back photo of it???
i had a relaxer up until i was 20 lol (my mom was a beautician and straightened it when i was 5)
i cut it into a bob in highschool
then i rebelled (and wore way too much makeup):
then came the bowl cut in college…fml:
then the try to look like a sorority girl look:
then did this mohawk…thing to it in the summer and dyed it red (my eyebrows were also on the battlefield)
then i cut that shit off
no more relaxers
and in the last year….
(protective style…damn i wore that sweater a lot..)
(i skipped a few styles, but you get the gist)
This post is like watching a flower bloom
black—lamb seems like one of those girls who just came out the womb with magic in her eyes.
she’s such a gorgeous woman!!
Raise our black children to know they are worthy.